PROJECT ENGINEERS (OSP/ISP TELECOM SERVICES) with Dubai Metro and/or any Regional Metro or Rail System experience
There is an immediate opening in our Dubai office for 2-3 Project Engineers (OSP/ISP Telecom Services) with specific Dubai Metro and/or any Regional Metro or Rail System experience required to support the Project Manager and to help supervise all project activities using established Tarkeeb policies and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Project Manager to ensure timely completion against schedule and budget including recommendations to increase resources in order to improve performance, when required;
- Ensures Project compliance with HSE and QA/QC Laws, Policies & Standards;
- Responsible for the Fibre Optic Team and Fibre Optic project phases including design, installation and termination;
- Must have knowledge of Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Structured Cabling System products;
- Must have knowledge of joining cable end termination using Splicing Machine and/or Glue and Polish for any type of fibre optic connector including ST, SC, LC, FCPC, for both Multimode & Single Mode, including testing by O.T.D.R. or Power Meter using 850, 1300, 1310, 1550 wavelength;
- Monitoring and updating the progress of all on-going projects and submit reports to Tarkeeb management on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring that all related quality standards are met;
- Determine scope, budget and schedules for OSP/ISP projects;
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budgets;
- Complete the assigned projects within the defined scope and timelines;
- Handle fibre verification and mapping activities;
- Maintain records of fibre splicing and topography;
- Develop mitigation and restoration procedures for emergencies conditions such as fiber damages, power failures and other issues;
- Obtain Emirate-specific and/or local permits as required to execute OSP/ISP projects.
The successful candidate must have an attested university degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering and at least 2-3 years’ experience within the UAE AND hold a valid UAE driver’s license. Although not necessary, candidates with AutoCAD knowledge will be preferred.
At this time we are not recruiting from outside the UAE.
Written confirmation that you hold a valid UAE driver’s license is required on your CV. Any CVs received without this written confirmation or without documented experience pertaining to Dubai Metro or Regional Metro or Rail Systems will be destroyed.