There is an immediate opening in our Dubai office for an experienced Receptionist to manage our front desk, Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. The Receptionist will be expected to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and to provide ad hoc support to the various departments when required.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifying appropriate company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries;
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and transferring calls to the appropriate company personnel;
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Monitor office and stationary supplies;
- Assist with document control processes;
- Assist with internal/external audits
- Provide support to the Finance Department by performing clerical tasks such as scanning, filing and data entry;
- Assist with obtaining quotes for corporate or vehicular insurance renewals, re-certifications, etc;
- Act as point-of-contact for outsourced IT issues;
- Provide support to Operations team by filing quotations and/or delivery notes;
- Contributing to team efforts by completing administrative or clerical tasks as directed by company personnel.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong listening skills;
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to work on numerous tasks with competing deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years previous receptionist experience;
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Although not required, a University degree is an asset.
Please include your salary expectations when responding to this employment opportunity.