There is an immediate opening in our Dubai office for an experienced Security System Engineer to support expansion of our existing product line.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include but are not limited to:
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Execute the design, installation, programming and testing of a variety of technical security components and/or systems including custom integrated systems;
- Complete Project Management from design through to project close-out;
- Conduct site surveys and develop cost estimates;
- Develop and obtain new business and/or market opportunities for security system solutions;
- Maintain current product knowledge of security and control systems while proactively staying on top of industry trends and technologies;
- Manage and supervise staff and subcontractors (if required) with strict expectations of effort and results
- Able to execute all work in accordance with UAE and SIRA regulations;
- Demonstrate and maintain full compliance with Tarkeeb’s expectations for general best practices as well as adherence to Tarkeeb’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Please include your salary expectations
- An attested university degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Electronics Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in the design and installation of CCTV and access controls;
- 3+ years of experience working in the UAE;
- Preference will be given to individuals holding the SIRA Security Systems Engineer certification;
- Must hold a valid UAE driver’s license;
- Possess an exceptional ability to interpret manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams, repair equipment while utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard or specialized test instruments and hand tools;
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects at the same time;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
when responding to this employment opportunity.