Successful outcomes for IT and telecom projects don’t just happen overnight. Successful IT and telecom projects are the result of dedicated and experienced leadership. We provide our clients with project management and consultation support that goes above and beyond in order to achieve the very best for our clients.
Whether you are looking to source materials for an installation project, explore the latest techno-logical solutions available, or begin implementing a turnkey project, our project management and consultation support team is ready to scale up or scale down in order to deliver the exact help you need.
Our roots in this region equip us with the experience needed to negotiate and finalize deals with governmental and official bodies throughout the United Arab Emirates. With years of experience all throughout the UAE, our clients confidently look to us to manage their turnkey projects from start to finish.
If you would like to learn more about our project management or consultation support services, we invite you to contact us directly.
Project Management services:
- Site acquisition (site surveys, approvals, etc.)
- Implementation strategy
- Resource management and planning
- Project reporting
- Contract/procurement management
- Cost, time, and quality management
- Risk management
- Logistics and material management
- Implementation and testing
- As-built documentation
- Quality inspection and site audits
- Feasibility studies and survey services
- Preparing site designs
- Line of sight surveys (LOS)
- Management services—centralized databases, material sourcing, inventory management, and site-access management and solutions.
- Site extension analysis
- Standard checklists and forms—such as pre-installation checklist, tools and equipment, goods receipt, mechanic’s inspection, cabling inspection, termination inspection, and more
- Sub-contractor rating and recommendation services
- Third-party quality auditing for passive fixed and mobile network elements
- Network capacity auditing—designed to help clients optimize their networks which will result in lowering their CAPEX and OPEX
- Health and safety consultancy